Today is my 9th day on ACE and I feel great! I lost another pound and a half, for anyone who’s curious, that is 12 pounds now! About the energy part, I don’t really notice it like being all jittery or anything, I just know I feel like doing more. My house is cleaner than it has been in years and I don’t just sit on the couch after Jaden leaves and have other people cook dinner and bring me things. We went out to eat tonight and I ended up taking 2/3 of my dinner home with me. I’m getting a lot of questions on how to take ACE so here is what I know.
HOW TO TAKE ACE: Start off with one capsule a day.
• Take on an empty stomach or 1 hour after you eat.
• If pill is too much for you, take with breakfast.
• Drink 16 oz. water within 10 minutes of taking pill.
• Drink 8 glasses of water per day or more, at least four 16 oz. bottles.
• Always take before noon.
• You can take 2 pills a day, 1 in the morning and 1 early afternoon…If you take 1 in the early a.m., you can take another one mid morning.
• Do not take too late in the day as sleep may be impaired.
• Do not take at the same time with other meds or vitamins, wait at least an hour.
• Do not take more than 4 capsules per day.
• Skip 1 day per week.